is it wrong???

My so asked me if i wanted to go to his brothers house today. i asked what they were doing and he said nothing just hanging out. which means (drinking some beers watching basketball while they [not my so] smokes weed. 1- i dont want to go & sit there while theyre drinking beer and im sitting ther pregnant. theyre watching sports. i love sports too but hes with his bro its different. and i really just dont want to sit there literally on the couch fo like 5 hours doing nothing. His nephew there is 6 & is a big brat iam sorry i hate saying this but i dont like being around him because he is so crazy and bratty he spits on me he smacks my butt he licks his nasty finger and sticks it in my ear.... those are just a few things. anyway, is it wrong i dont want to go?? i dont expect him to go hang out with me and my sister allll the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• nope. you're fine. it's nice that he wants to include you. i go watch football every week with my sister, and every week i invite my husband and he declines, as i expect. i want him to know he's welcome. but i like that he is comfortable enough to just let me disappear for the day and do what he wants to do instead of suffering at my sister's.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Just because of the weed part. I would have nothing to do with any of them. And if they are doing that crap with a 6 year old around. I would be calling S.R.S. on them..No wonder he's such a brat like you say? Look at his home life?
    I would stay away if I were you.
    Anonymous

• that kid needs some discipline, i wouldnt give 2 shits about th weed, more ppl smoke than not smoke....im sure half of the ppl who will hate on it, have family that smoke and they have no idea.
    let him have a day away from you...preggo women can be a handful. and the next day have a special day with him and no brother or bratty kid
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

I would stay away if I were you.

Ok the weed should have nothing to do with it!!! The point of the matter is you dont want to be there and that is fine...Smoking weed does not make them bad people nor does it make someones kid a brat!!!!
    capemomofalyssa

Answer by capemomofalyssa at 3:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Um I grew up around a dad that does nothing still today but smoke weed. And so does the rest of his side of the family they are all trash, and need to grow up.
    And it does take a toll on the child involved..I am one of them
    Anonymous

• with the weed there i would say no way!!! Remember it is illegal for a reason. like it or not u can lose ur child over it! stay away. ur so should understand.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• OK so maybe does not make them necessarily a bad person. But not someone that I want to be around. Would you want your kid around that..Would you appreciate someone smoking pot around your kid?

Anonymous

• no your not wrong for not wanting to go, just tell him you would prefer not to.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• whether they smoke or not thats not what bothers me. it only bothers me that they smoke IN THE HOUSE.... with their 3 kids there.. and if im there too ihave a baby in my belly. i could care less about the smoking part but do it outside. but whatever its your house.
    and im only asking this question because my SO is all upset i dont want to go.
    Anonymous

• Is that why it is now being made legal for medical reasons in so many places???
    capemomofalyssa

Answer by capemomofalyssa at 3:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008