do you ever do this?

Look in the cabniet and think what do I want to eat and just throw some things together and it turns out amazing!! I did this today and was very proud of myself! Usually when I try to do this it turns out ver bland or just plain out gross lol

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL - that's usually how I come up with dinner!
    GetfitwitMaisha

Answer by GetfitwitMaisha at 1:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yeah, usually right before it's time to grocery shop! We like to call those Potluck meals here! Throw it all in a pot and wish for luck! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• LOL- I always tell my family, "I'm no Rachel Ray!" And boy does it show- Every time I try to make a "concocktion" it's not always as good as I thought it'd be. My husb just shakes his head & laughs, and then makes himself a bowl of cereal! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Just about every time I cook...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, because I'm terrible at that! I have to plan ahead. I make a grocery list and plan a weeks' worth of meals. I know pretty much what I'm making each nite and I have all the stuff to do it. When my kids were young and especially when they were in high school and had so many activities, that's the only way I could survive and still make sure we were all eating relatively healthy. On concert nites or any other school activity nite, I would plan ahead and have something ready in the crockpot so we could all eat and run!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 1:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• every now and then :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I do it occasionally--mostly towards the end of the month when funds are low and groceries are picked over.
    My success with it is even less likely.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 3:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Those seem to be the best meals, I know what you mean. Nothing planned, just. good ol' home made
    bubs57

Answer by bubs57 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Way to Go! That's how I've always cooked. I don't measure.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 6:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2010