MTV show 16 and pregnant..What do you think about the episode last nite?

Did anybody watch 16 and prgnant last night? I saw this epsiode that had me sitting on the edge of my bed....Isiah, Christine (i cant remember), but their daughter name was Destiny. They were the 1st married couple that I knew of...but his parents were a beast to her and that was making me mad that he didnt stand up to them. But them 2 has to be one of my favorite couple and parents that ever came on the show. There very respectful to a certain extent. What are your thoughts abt that couple?

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Brooke and her child's father got married. She was the first episode this season. I think the episode your talking about the paternal family was kinda trashy. He could have went to college but, he didn't want to and they wanted to blame her. And I am telling you right now, if my husband's came to me with a DNA test I would walk out too. It doesn't matter what they want or think, if the father is not questioning the paternity of the child than they have no business to either. They were VERY 2-faced too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I agree.....that made me mad too. I cant stand families like that. But they are jealous of her and I think she is a bright young lady that will eventually blow up on them before she does anybody else.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That's been on multiple times. They were too young to get married and he didn't have his priorities straight, but at the same time his family should have been a lot more supportively.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010