What is you favorite part of being a mom?? What is you least favorite??

I love knowing that there is someone that will always love me unconditionally and my least favorite is when they have their nights and days mixed up and are up all night long then want to sleep all day!!

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 1:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love the "lovins" & their laughter. I hate when they are sick or hurt.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I def love the laughes!!! Belly laughs are my favorite!!!! Kisses and hugs are also BIG plus!!!!
    2prettylittle1s

Comment by 2prettylittle1s (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I loved being pregnant. The part I dislike the most is they grew up and moved away and got on with their life

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I love everything about it! I can't get enough of my little man! The worst part is going to work and leaving him.
    frstimemom2010

Answer by frstimemom2010 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• 1. Seeing my daughter learn and grow, and 2. exhaustion.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My favorite part is when he hugs and kisses me, when he's being all sweet and cuddly. My least favorite is the tantrums and how he seems to think almost everything has to be a fight.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Fav part? His sweetness. Least fav part? His tantrums. Good lord...he thinks everything has to be a fight.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My favorite part is when i get in from work hearing them so excited to see me and the hugs and kisses. My least favorite is always being tired. 4 little ones close in age are a handful
    MommytoBNMJ

Answer by MommytoBNMJ at 2:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Favorite - pretty much everything except the poopy explosions and being thrown-up on, those are definitely my least favorite.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 2:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Being a mommy is a great job, but very tiring I agree!!! Being pooped on or threw up on is NEVER fun!!!! yuk!!! LOL
    2prettylittle1s

Comment by 2prettylittle1s (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010