Would you be tempted to drive it thru the showcase window!?

I just got a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country Touring on 11/19/10 - only put about 500 miles on it & still have the 30 day tags. Now I'm taking it in for service on Thurs. b/c of possible suspension & transmission problems. The repairs will be under warranty- but still! I feel like returning the damn thing in a way they'd not soon forget- right thru the showcase window! (I wont- but I picture it in my mind!)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Technology

• LOL! Yeah, wish we could do that!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 1:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sorry..it sucks ..are they loaning you a vehicle until yours is repaired? On another note..I have an older (2001) Town n Country and never had a tranny problem or anything other then the typical needed maitenence.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A transmission problem this soon...i'd be pretty wary of that vehicle.

I hope they offer you some kind of explaination.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• THAT'S just RIDICULOUS!!! I would be livid, too!  

If you are really dissatisfied, look into the lemon law and talk to an attorney but do it now, don't wait!

Did you miss this? http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2010/09/detroit-tv-station-uncovers-chrysler-autoworkers-drinking-on-the-job.html

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hmmmm, Possibly. LOL I got a new Honda in Oct and have not had an ounce of trouble. Guess those American made cars are still not the best.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010