Would you be tempted to drive it thru the showcase window!?

I just got a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country Touring on 11/19/10 - only put about 500 miles on it & still have the 30 day tags. Now I'm taking it in for service on Thurs. b/c of possible suspension & transmission problems. The repairs will be under warranty- but still! I feel like returning the damn thing in a way they'd not soon forget- right thru the showcase window! (I wont- but I picture it in my mind!)

Asked by mrsmom110 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Technology

• LOL! Yeah, wish we could do that!!

Answer by Indyk at 1:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• sucks ..are they loaning you a vehicle until yours is repaired? On another note..I have an older (2001) Town n Country and never had a tranny problem or anything other then the typical needed maitenence.

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A transmission problem this soon...i'd be pretty wary of that vehicle.

I hope they offer you some kind of explaination.

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• THAT'S just RIDICULOUS!!! I would be livid, too!  

If you are really dissatisfied, look into the lemon law and talk to an attorney but do it now, don't wait!

Did you miss this?

Answer by agentwanda at 2:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hmmmm, Possibly. LOL I got a new Honda in Oct and have not had an ounce of trouble. Guess those American made cars are still not the best.

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010