Do you know anyone who lives a charmed perfect life?

I do & I am related to this person. Perfect life in every way, never had to want, never had to work, never had a worry, never had anything bad happen. Just perfect in every way. I just don't get it why it's like some people are so lucky and some are just unlucky. Why have I had so much Sh*t happen to me in half the lifetime as this person. I appreciate evrything I have but I have really had enough crap in my life. Sorry to vent but do you ever feel like this? I can't figure out a category for this so....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I know someone like that and unfortunately I'm related to this person too. They try to make everyone think they live a perfect, charmed life but they are FAR from perfect in every way.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I don't know anyone like that and really wouldn't want to. I can see how frustrating it would be.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 1:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Ahhh... as poptart0325 said, I don't think anyone REALLY has a perfect charmed life. I think there are people who want others to believe that they do, but the truth is, I've never met anyone who did. I've known some people who had lives that "looked perfect", but eventually, the facade crumbled.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• To you she may look like she has it all.. I just don't think it's possible, everyone has a dark side.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I don't think anyone has a perfect life, she might just be very good at putting on the perfect show.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Not exactly, but my in-laws have it a lot better off than anyone in my family has or ever will. They think it's nothing to have vacation homes and nice houses, yet they're tight with their money.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Ahhh.. the "perfect life" liars.... I know a few of them... Mostly they have to make everyone believe they have a perfect life because it is far from, and by telling you they do, they are trying to convince themselves they do. There is no such thing as a "perfect life"... maybe from YOUR perspective it is, but I assure you, its not.
    My life isnt perfect, but I am lucky in how things have turned out. And some may look in, and think its a "perfect life", I tell them, its not. Eveyone has their struggles and problems, they way we deal with them, and handle it, makes the way their life is, not just luck.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I know no one fitting this description. Half the time someone leads a "perfect life," there's something going on behind closed doors that you'd never suspect.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010