Has anyone managed to conceive after their partner has had a vasectomy reversal

My partner had a reversal 18 months ago and we have been trying for a baby ever since, has anyone else been through this and managed to get pregnant

rbeckska

Asked by rbeckska at 1:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have no fear, my dad had his reversed when he got remarried, & I have a little sister who's 19 y/o now! He had his reversed after having the original procedure done about 20 years prior to conceiving my sister. So hang in there & good luck :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Have they done a semen analysis to check sperm count, quality, and mobility?

If any of those are low or of poor quality you might have him take Fertility Blend for men (http://www.fertilityblend.com/) and see if it helps. They have a supplement for you to if you need one or just want to help things along.

Also are you charting? If there are sperm issues (which are common after reversals) knowing exactly when you are fertile is going to be essential!

Anonymous

• He had it tested 3 months ago and was told his sperm was dead, but since then he has gone on a healthy diet cut out alcohol, etc. We have to go back in Jan and do another test to see if it has improved
    rbeckska

Comment by rbeckska (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2010