Is there any good stay at home jobs?

I want to be a stay at home mom but want to make some money still.

frstimemom2010

Asked by frstimemom2010 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I posted an ad on Craigslist offering babysitting. It took me a few months, but I now have three kids to keep. Bringing in an extra 500 a month. The trick is just charging less than daycares. This day and time alot of parents are just trying to find out ways to save. Good luck!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• There are legit companies out there. Spend the time to do your research. If I could find one that's legit, so can anyone else.
    I spent a small fortune trying to find a work at home opportunty and then something fell into my lap that changed my life.
    Don't give up hope or listen to skeptics if you really want to make money without giving up time with your family it is possible.
    Anonymous

• ceo moms, juice plus, bella baskets and mavis blog are all bullshit i have checked them all out. look for things around your house or even in stores that you can take pictures of and put up for sale on ebay because right now they are letting you put stuff on there to sell with no insertion fees. it does work because i put some items that i can find in a local store for $10 on there for $50 and sold 2 already so now all i have to do is wait for the money to transfer from my paypal to my bank account then withdraw it and buy 2 of the items send them off and keep a profit of $70 all without ever having to buy the items up front be sure when you list that you mark it will take 3-4 days after payment to send the item to make sure the payment clears and that will also actually give you time to get the money transferred so you can go buy the item
    Anonymous

• Let me know when you find one. ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Juice Plus. 17 different fruits and veggies in a capsule, gummy or smoothie mix.
    You share the product, the company does the rest.
    Worlds most reseached whole food based product.
    Amazing business plan and compensation.

I've tried other work at home opprtunties, Avon, Usana, Work at home United, I never made a dime. I had to maintain points each month just to maintain my distributorship and it cost me a small fortune to get started. It's $50 to get started with your own Juice Plus Virtual Franchise and your own personal product is about $45 a month (not manditory by the way, but it's great stuff and an easy way to get more fruits and veggies into your families diet.).
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. This is a wonderful business to be involved with.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Good luck with the above. Most stay at home jobs are a scam. Of course they are gonna say it's wonderful and easy and makes lots of money.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• TONS,, check out HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM Youwill find JOBS not just business like most people post on these questions.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• One word of warning. There are very few legit work at home jobs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You can read that if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010