Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Photography question

I lost my mom last year. She always used to love to dance. I have a picture of her and my aunt at a wedding dancing. She wore glasses and the glasses has a glare on them. It pretty much ruined the picture. Can I take this to anywhere that develops pictures to get this fixed? Can it be fixed at all. Thanks in advance.


Asked by arenad at 1:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Technology

Level 23 (15,984 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I bet someone could photoshop that for you ... not sure of the price tho.

    Answer by tasches at 6:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010