Anyone here that really loves christmas ?

But will also be glad when it's over due to all the hoopla or whatever. Am I just being a scrooge ?

megamamaw

Asked by megamamaw at 1:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• Im normally into it big time....Griswold Style but without my hubby here with me this year it makes it hard. Next year will be sooooo much better!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am not into Christmas myself due to the commercialism that surrounds it now not to mention all my kids and grandkids live somewhere else so I'll be alone this holiday season. Bah Humbug!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The only reasons that I will be glad it is over, are the sales on stuff for next year's decorations, the ending of DH's family bickering about where we should spend Christmas... other than that I love it... I love being able to sit with my DH at night around our brightly lit up christmas tree while sipping on eggnog or hot cocoa... thinking of the love that it took to give the gift that started the whole Christmas thing... yeah, I love it....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010