How you ever experience a Christmas miracle?

Just curious if something extraordinary happen to you on christmas....would like to share it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY grandma was stuck in a snow storm and wasn't going to make it to see us. My dad had no money for presents of even a tree. That night we all went to bed sad cause grandma wasn't going to be there and we had no gifts. The next morning we woke up to find our whole house decorated and we had tree up as well. Grandma was sleeping on the couch and there was lots of presents under the tree. The storm cleared up enough for her to get to us and it was the best christmas ever i was only 8 years old.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My family was going through hard times about 3 or 4 years ago. My husband suddenly lost his job. We were aleady living from paycheck to paycheck. It was already past the deadlines to get help for Christmas. I went out one night to get the garbage cans from the road. We had a Christmas gift bag by our garage. I took it in the house, it had 5 one hundred dollar bills. With a card that said Merry Christmas. No personal writing in it. I never found out who did it. I find myself thinking about it every year though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes. I was worried about Christmas and bills and very upset about it all last year, though I didn't say anything to anyone, except in a letter to Santa that I dropped off at Macy's to have them donate money to charity.

Within a couple of days, my boss surprised me with my Christmas bonus - a check for $2,200, which was my previous year's Christmas bonus PLUS almost a month's pay! It was enough to do my Christmas shopping, pay off TWO of my credit cards, buy a month's worth of groceries, get repairs on my car AND pay off my car loan FOUR months early!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• after sitting in jail 6 months for something i didnt do my family posted bail (i had to pay it myself actually) at midnight (christmas eve morning) and 6 hours later I was released but not only that a card i had left in my sisters possession had an unexpected $1200 on it so I got out just in time to give my kids a wonderful christmas.
    Anonymous

• Yes, Jesus was born unto us ♥
    bubs57

Answer by bubs57 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010