Is this an okay lunch when you are in your first trimester?

I crave the same thing everyday at lunch time and so far this is all I can really stomach at this time of the day.

2 corn tortillas
with 1/3 of an avacodo smashed and about 1 TBSP of light sour cream devided between the two of them
1/2 cup of salsa
1 bananna with 1TBSP of peanut butter

I've calculated that it's about 400 calories. I do eat other snacks throughout the day and of course breakfast and dinner but I'm just wondering if this is a good lunch for a pregnant women both nutrition and calorie wise. I eat other fruits, veggies, protiens and grains during the other meal times.

I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible and just want to make sure I'm doing things right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd eat more but that looks ok to me as long as you eat more in other meals.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think you are way too worried. Just relax, eat what you can in moderation and take a load off of your shoulders.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Just eat and enjoy!!
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 2:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think that you and your body knows what it wants and needs. You sound like you are pretty smart about eating healthy. Just make sure you don't become too obsessed...enjoy and so will baby!
    TeacherMeg23

Answer by TeacherMeg23 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thanks! I just keep reading about how super important nutrition is during pregnancy and I don't want to mess it up, especially in the first trimester since that's the most important time for development.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It seems fine.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• sounds like your eating healthy to me
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2010