6 weeks and sharp pain under belly?

I'm only 6 wks and finally the cramping just stopped. It wasn't unbearable, just uncomfortable. Well now I'm getting a slight sharp pain under my belly. It isn't painfully but its there and I can feel it on and off since this morning. Is this normal? My first appt is not until the 29th and will be callling them after work to get in sooner..overall.... I feel miserable! Nausea, tired all day, aches and just disconfort. Is this all normal. Its especially hard because I resent that face I am pregnant . The dad is my daughters father, no support, never helps out. I raise and take care of her alone! I don't hate it, since she's mine ill do whatever for her. I'm just mad and stupid that I got pregnant again. I try to look at this baby as a blessing but its just going to cause a lot of problems for me and I think all that is effecting my pregnancy. I want an abortion and start anew witj my daughter but can't bear the thought of them ripping and suctioing a baby apart to pieces. I'm such a bad place and I cnt embrace any of it and I'm trying. I'm a struggling mom with a baby father that doesn't do a thing! my family will be upset.. I will be embarrassed and don't know what to do. I feel like having a blind eye and just going to a clinic to get it done but can't and feel like I need to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hugs

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thanks onethentwins.. God knows I really need a hug and more!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It could be your pelvic bone moving, it does that when your pregnant to create room for the baby!! Also you might try taking tylonal to help ease the pain!!! Hope you feel better!!!!! And congrats on the pregnancy!!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 2:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am so sorry you are facing this. Follow your heart. Do what you think is right. Think it through, would the decision you make to abort following you and weigh heavy on your heart worse than Keeping the baby and giving him or her the best life you can give. I am sorry I don't have the right answer for you. In the end. Everything will work out.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 2:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• this is your decision. do what you feel in your heart is right
    emeraldangel20

Answer by emeraldangel20 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You have to do with what you feel you need to do. It is your life. But be prepared to live with your choices no matter what they are.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010