Daycare kids gifts too??

I have a question, I am buying our Daycare provider ( 4 day a week / full time care ) a $100 visa gift card for Christmas.. Her 7yr old Daughter is a little mommy and very helpful with getting my sons ( 3yrs old ) papers together, telling me about his day if she was there all day etc.., do I get her something too? If so, she also has a 4 year old Son who is there and a 6 month old son and the husband is also her backup and plays with the kids quite a bit... do i get them ALL gifts.. where is the line?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• no but maybe a gingerbread kit could be fun for all of them
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 2:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• maybe a famiy gift?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would have no problem getting the provider and just her daughter that's helping your son gifts and leaving out the others. No problem.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• How about the gift card for the provider and Mrs. Fields cookies for the whole family?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would get the 7 y.o. a nice gift and the other kids something small so they don't feel left out. But the 7 y.o. should feel special because she does alot.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2010