pain in my right ovary area

I am having pain that comes and goes i know its not ovulation pain because i am suppose to start my period in 2 days but we are trying to conceive so i just wanted to know if it could be signs of pregnancy or something else

momof2girls757

Asked by momof2girls757 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Im having this samething, however I am 7 days late. I would like to know what this pain is too.
    NitaNae

Answer by NitaNae at 4:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have had pain too and it never meant anything. maybe just cramps or cysts or something.
    Hartless

Answer by Hartless at 5:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I was told with my last pregnancy that the pain I had on one side was the stretching of the muscles around the uterus. I had that pain before I even knew I was pregnant, but if you are not pregnant then I don't know what it is. Also if you are pregnant, and the pain doesn't go away or is really bad, call your dr. It could mean an ectopic pregnancy.
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 8:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have that and mine is because of cysts
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008