Weight gain? adult content

i will be 20 weeks tomorrow and when i started this pregnancy i weighed 125, october i gained 10 lbs, november i gained 11 lbs...is that too much weight gain. 21 pounds in 2 months...if this countiues i will be in the 200's when the baby is born and a lot of fat to work off. i am now 153lbs. with my son i gained 50 lbs all together.

Onenamillion

Asked by Onenamillion at 2:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It seems like a lot but if that is what your baby needs then it is. Take a breath. Make sure you are eating healthy and I am betting you are a person that body will bounce back ater giving birth. You a starting out at a great weight and I am sure you will make it back it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think you maybe gaining it a little fast but it may not be a bad thing!! You could just have a little chunky monkey in there!!!! I would just watch what you are eating and drinking!! I know milk is to be good for you but it also has a high fat and sugar content! also watch soda and tea that could play a factor too!! Good luck!! Hope this helps!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 2:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That is a little over what you should be gaining. About a pound a week is good. You should start eating healthier. No soda, just drink milk and water. And you should not eat fast food.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010