should i drop out now and be home schooled?

i am in high schol right now and 20 weeks with twins. i cant really even fit in desk anymore becuase my belly is so huge and it sticks out alot cuz i am small. my mom said that there r programs out there that would allow me to stay home and "teach" myself, instead of going to school. i was advised by my drs to just take it easy umtil birth. so should i start looking at doing that homeschool thing? and also, next year, like i am in 10 grade now. in 11, do you think i should go back to high school or just stay at home and take care of my 2 kids that i will have soon..thxssss

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I assumed you were in college...my fault. Now that I realize you are in high school is a little different situation. If you think you can handle teaching yourself for the rest of the year I would go for it because you really need to be at home resting as much as possible, i do encourage you to go back next year and complete your education. You should talk to a counselor at school and see if they have options for you and maybe materials you can study. You may be able to take a test to get you into the 11th grade. Whatever you do please graduate because it will benefit your children in the end...good luck and god bless
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• However you can finish school, that's what you need to do. If you cannot comfortably go to school then you should do what you need to to learn from home.
    Anonymous

• its really up to you. i did the homeschooling schooling myself thing and its really freaking hard. you have to be REALLY motivated. and being preg with twins will make it harder too bc youll be so tired all the time etc. i think if you do decide to drop out that you should go back if possible after you have your kids. but only if its right for you. :) good luck
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• wow thats a hard one i think right now you should do what you think is best for yourself and the babies but i am a teen mom and i was pregnant with my son my freshmen year and i was soo huge everyone thought i was having twin even the doctor said i was really big but i went everyday till i went into labor that same night so i know you can do it and iam still in high school and my son is 3 now so its possible you just have to want it but as being prego right now just as much as you can but dont push yourself and go with what the doctors tell you but as for next year you should go back you need to give those babies the best future you can offer them and you grad. will be a good start!! good luck and you can message me if you need someone to talk to i been there before!! i wish the best for you and those babies!! you are blessed twice as much! Congrats.
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 3:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2008