OMG im irritated!

Im pregnant... we have pretty much no groceries in here right now to actually eat a MEAL we have little things but not a real meal. well i have to wait for SO to get home bc he has the car so we can go to the grocery store. He said we'll go when i get home from work kay? he knows we dont have a butt load of food right now we jus thavent gone yet this week. anyway. so im happy were going when he gets off work. THEN HE DECIDES HES GOING TO GO OUT RIGHT AFTER WORK WATCH SOME SPORTS AND DRINK SOME DAMN BEERS WHILE IM AT HOME PREGNANT AND HUNGRY...

would you be upset!?!?!?
x(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Can't you walk to the store and get some fast food or something? Or 7-11? Doesn't sound like a big deal to me.
    Anonymous

• umm hell yes. your sitting at home, pragnt and hungry with no food, and yet he puts drinking in front of you and your baby. that doesnt tell you he is going to be a good dad, does it? if i were you i would tell him, get ur ass home, lets go 2 the sotre and buy food and groceriwes and you a 6 pack and you can stay at home with me and drink.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yeah anon let me waddle my 8 month ass to the store that is more than a mile away in the dead heat of where i live. Why didnt i think of that?
    Anonymous

• It's good exercise for you and the baby :) that's what I would have done if I didn't have a car and was hungry.
    Anonymous

• i get enough exercise and no oyu wouldnt be waddling your 8 month pregnant ass to the store in 100 degree weather that is more than a mile away. just answer the question stop being a smart alec.
    Anonymous

• I feel bad for you and its not fair that you are going through this! I don't know if you have a nieghbor, relative or friend that can take you to the store, but if not when he does get home let him know how you are feeling. After that get him to take you to the store or drive yourself and get you some food! lol..get mutiple snacks like multipack chips, sandwich stuff like bread, meat and cheese, multipack crackers, ect. good luck and god bless!!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'd definately be annoyed. I know when i get hungry, I get pissy. lol. Especially now that I'm preggo. That's rude of him, knowing you're hungry and pregnant. Tell him he can go, but he has to pick you up some food first!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 3:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I did answer the question, no I would not be upset, I'd be understanding that he probably didn't want to come home to me bitchin (cuz I was a bitching pregnant chick) after a long week at work!! Let's see, beer with buddies or me bitching as soon as he walks through the door hmmmmmmmm.
    Anonymous

• Hell yeah! I'd be livid. What an ass hat.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 3:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 100 degrees on Nov 7th? Where do you live? Geesh I am in North Texas and it was no where near 100 today.

I would order a pizza or had Chinese delivered a long time ago. I also make sure to keep my craving food nice and stocked.. for some reason I can't get enough grilled cheese. Yum.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2008