did you go get the gift that was on the top of yor childs list yet?

my son wants a jet and a pillow pet....i havent gotten either of them yet....i think my brother said he would try to get them for him.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• Yep, shopping is done.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes...DD (5) wanted an American Girl "just like me" doll and DS (7) wanted a skateboard. They got those things and a few other small things and that's it.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes. My little one wanted Cyclaws remote car thing so I got that right away. My 9 yr old saw Santa in the mall to directly ask him for a cotton candy maker so I ordered that from Amazon.
    My oldest is being a butt head. I asked him if he sent Santa a letter and what was on it. He replied that Santa will "just know". So I am scrambling to get everything I have heard him ask for lately.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My son isn't even 2 yet (will be in March) so he of course doesn't ask for anything but I know he'll love the little powered 4 wheeler that we got and I got him an art desk/easel for coloring and to put little magnet letters on. We got him some other stuff too but I kinda like this age where it's cheaper and easy haha
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes. DS,11, wanted a Bid Green Machine and it's on it's way here, should arrive today or tomorrow.
    We thought that DS,2, wanted a Cars trike and we had gotten that, but he got up on Santa's lap and told him, "I want a truck!" So, back to the toy store for me today and I managed to find him a big truck with Mega Blocks in the back. Once again I think I'm done.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• yes ...there was one specific video game he wanted .... other than that ....just a couple small things ....
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 3:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes...I already got the top 3 things on each kids list
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 3:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Not yet, we are getting the kids gifts next week. My son isnt quite 2 so he doesnt have a list, my daughter is easy at least, she wants the hungry hungry hippo game, and also a pillow pet, my husband got one but he got the dog, and she really wants the lady bug, not sure if we are going to get a different one or just hope she is happy with the dog too, im sure she will be she is really easy (shes also only 3)
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes. My son wanted a Buzz Lightyear toy and last Wednesday we got him the biggest(and most expensive) Buzz toy. We also got a Mr. Potato head for him.But it turns out that might be all he gets from us this year. Our only vehicle died on us and we had to borrow $1000 from our boss to get a new van today.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My kids don't make lists. It would be pointless because we could never afford the things they would put on there (my 10yo would have laptop, ipod, cell phone, etc...all things we would NEVER buy her). My 8y and 4yo both want a big Barbie dollhouse. Not getting it. They've already been told that they will NOT be getting it no matter how much they ask or beg. It is too expensive and too big (and they just got a huge dollhouse for Christmas last year, just not a Barbie one). We tend to keep their gifts (the toy part) under $50 and this year they are only getting 1 toy from us and then a joint gift for the whole family from Santa. They are getting clothes from my dad. They don't need more stuff since they don't take care of what they have now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010