Can you give me some ideas for a very romantic evening with my guy who has been out of town for a month when he returns home?

hap2bmom

Asked by hap2bmom at 2:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's been a good boy since he's been away, he's only going to care about one thing...seeing you naked!
    Anonymous

• He's a man.
    Make bacon in the nude.
    what else could he possibly want?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• If my husband had been gone for a month, the only thing he would be interested in would be me. Wouldn't need to worry about providing romance 'cause he'd be bringing it with him!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hahaha..jewjewbee..that's funny..my husband would LOVE that!
    I have a secret date planned for my husband this Friday. We are going for dinner at his favourite restaurant and then for a walk around the legislature downtown because they have a beautiful Christmas light display and choirs and hot chocolate. Then home to "hopefully" sleeping babies and maybe some "adult" time :)
    Find out if there are any special holiday type stuff in your city that you can go to..or maybe your guy would just prefer going to the movies. Depends on the stuff he likes.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 3:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010