what kind of cookies are your kids leaving out for santa?

my son said santas favorite cookie is, and i quote: white chocolate macadamia nut cookies!

my son doesnt eat chocolate of any kind so i know hes not planning on eating them after we go to sleep.....i dont eat them either....

oh and he said "mom we have to leave a carrot for rudolf too".........i asked him what we should leave for santa to drink and he said that we can just leave a note for santa that says get whatever you want to drink in the fridge....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• My granddaughter has decided the whole world is trying to make santa a diabetic. She's made the decision for her and her brother to 'act responsible" and leave Santa a salad with dressing on the side. LOL I had to work HARD to keep a straight face.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• every year is different. my mom does the baking w/ them and is obsessed with the food network and betty crocker websites so makes whatever is new, fun, interesting. ALWAYS though is the cake-y kind you stick a kiss (white, chocolate, hug mix, or holiday candy cane kind) in the middle of since those are my dad's favorite...... LOTS of extras for santa.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Probably gingerbread men this year. Something different =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• almost always cut out sugar cookies my son decorates himself !~
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• GrnEyedGrandma,i love that one....i probably would have died laughing......thats adorable......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sugar cookies the kids decorate and usually a gingerbread cookie
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 3:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine doesn't know what Santa is yet. Maybe next year.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My son has asked to make 6 different kinds of cookies we will debate the chose on the 24th and then bake them together, we have to leave out carrots for all 9 reindeer.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 4:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010