what are you doing for new years?

i hae no clue right now i just thought i would ask.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• Staying home. My husband Harry died 1 -1 - 08, he was hit and killed by a drunk driver while on his way home from work.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Probably not too much ...we have 15 puppies that will almost be ready to go to good homes about a week later .... sothey will be crazy !~
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Not sure yet. I fly back home New Years Eve so it will just depend on how crazy it is when I get here.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My SO, DD and I are most likely going to go and celebrate with my BFF, her fiance and their DD. Both of our kids go to bed early, so we can stay up and have a champagne toast with our friends on New Years, and just stay at their house.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Staying home. Then my mom's birthday New Year's Day.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Nothing. We don't celebrate. It's just another day. At most we have steak for dinner and I let the kids stay up until midnight if they can. But otherwise we don't do anything, the kids usually zonk out way before 12 and my husband is usually asleep by 9-10pm because he has to get up at 3:30am for work. I'm usually the only one up.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Just enjoy being with each other. The kids and I are going on a road trip and plan to be home on the 30th. So we'll just enjoy being with DH. A friend's mom has a party on the 1st in the afternoon that we'll go to. It's also the anniversary of my youngest having his first grand mal seizure, so I think I'll just want to keep it mellow.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Staying home and safe. Amateur night is no time to be out on the road.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 4:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It's just another day in the life of our household. I like to stay up and watch the ball drop on Times Square and have a little Butterscotch eggnog and then go to bed.. The next day we have Chili and Oyster soup and if our team plays in a bowl game we watch that f not I'll be on here for sure LOL!i
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• happy new yearWe were invited to a small party at a friend's home.

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 6:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010