VRBO

i booked a vacation on Vrbo,,use them all the time..........the guy said he wouldnt cash my security deposit unless of course e trashed the place.....but he did ...so ive been e-mailing and calling him for days wondering why and i leave next week and would like key info ...no answers back,,,,,,im concerned ,,hes cashed my checks.help?

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Travel

• If you can not get a hold of the guy who cashed them when he said he would'nt then try filing a complaint with the Better business buearu, you can also call your bank and put a stop on them checks!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I Would definetely be stopping those checks through your bank.It sounds to me like you got scammed.I hope you didn't..We went though that and it was hell. GL =)
    USMCwife22

Answer by USMCwife22 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2008