when is the " nesting phase " suposed to start?

I am 32 weeks pregnant and the past three days I have had SO much energy ! I deep cleaned my house and reorganized everything and put all the baby stuff where I want it to go . There is not one piece of dirty laundry in the house or one dirty dish in the sink the boys room is spotless and reorganized and so i our room ...... now I have NOTHING to do and I am BORED ............ I wanna DO something ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr I hate not having anything to do right now I can't even read a book cause I know all of mine by heart.... I need to buy some new ones.....

Is this the nesting phase? I never went through this with my three boys !!!!

lilshybree83

Asked by lilshybree83 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, that's it! Doesn't it feel good?! You could make some dinners to freeze for after the baby comes.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I never nested with any of my 5 kids, but I didn't think it was supposed to start until closer to the end.

Answer by missanc at 3:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes!!! That is nesting!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think so. I felt the nesting just before my baby was born. Had a burst of energy out of nowhere.. like you sayy so funny same thing happened to me . I Started polishing the furniture.. I have heard a few woman say they are nesting at like 3 months I think to myself " No wayyy" but everyone is different I think it kicked in most for me when I realized there was about 4 or 5 weeks left and I hadn't done a thing. haha But then once things were done. I was bored and was done with work. I started playing Farmville on Facebook. Lame in know. How about buying a deck of cards?
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 3:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• hey i like both of thoes ideas ..;. I am also getting ready to start bakeing not sure what yet but i gotta do something...lol
    lilshybree83

Comment by lilshybree83 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I only have one son and I didnt go through the nesting phase.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Some people go through the nesting thing and others don't. And if you do (which it sounds like you are) it can happen any time during your pregnancy. For me, I pretty much did it the WHOLE time. I drove my DH nuts.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My answer is the same as missanc.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I go through that every time!!! I would fold and refold all the clothes in the baby room....you are ready to have that baby!! :)
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• but isn't it to early and now today its like I have crashed almost....... but so has the baby he not moving as much
    lilshybree83

Comment by lilshybree83 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010