please help me.

me and my bf have sex all the time, and he always cums in me every single time, and i still havent gotten pregnant, we've tried for two months now, this is the 3rd, and im still waiting on my period..but the other night we were having sex, and i had the worst! stomach pains in my life, to the point where i felt like i was gonna throw up? whats wrong with me? ;(

Shianneryan

Asked by Shianneryan at 3:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• GO TO THE DR.

NOBODY ON HERE CAN DIAGNOSE YOUR FERTILITY PROBLEMS.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Do you have any other children?
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 3:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• First of all,..just because your bf ejaculates inside of you doesnt guarantee you to get pregnate. If you two are serious about trying to concieve then I recommend doing some light research on the subject. You can learn how to tell when you are most fertile, how to chart your cycles, etc. There are a couple TTC groups on here you could join to ask any questions you have and talk with other ladies who are trying to concieve. There are also websites out there such as fertilityfriend.com that can help you on that journey. As far as the stomache pain goes...you might want to go to the dr if you are having pains that severe. Good luck to you!! xo
    Pandi653

Answer by Pandi653 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Go do the Doctor.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• G
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 4:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• As a PP meantioned, it doesnt just happen when your BF ejaculates into you- you need to be ovulating at the time. Getting pregnant is a very difficult proccess, and if you think you are having trouble, go get evaluated by your OB doctor, who can then diagnose and prepare you for pregnancy. Good Luck!
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i say go to the dr and good luck
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Healthy couples with no fertility issues can take up to a year and a half to conceive. It's winter so lots of things going around. Something you ate maybe?? To be sure go to the doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2010