Flip MinoHD video camera

Does anyone have one or know someone that has one? I want to get 1 for my 11 year old and my 20 year old that a junior in college.

I asked him about it and he didnt know what it was, so that scares me!

Please tell me all you know about the Flip,likes & dislikes before its to late and I can spend that money on something ASAP

Thank you.

PS
If you dont know anything about it,can you ask your group member's about it and let me know what they say?

christmas service

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• We have a flip and it's awesome. It compact and easy to use. You also download the software so you can create video cards and everything. We love ours
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I second what pp said. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We got my 8 year old one and he loves it! It is very easy to use and it has cool editing software. Highly recommend it!

If your 20 yo has a really good cell phone, he might not get much use out of it. Depends on his level of interest in video.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thank you ladies :))
    SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010