Funny: My son just "helped" daddy do the dishes!

Our 3 yr old decided that he wanted to help daddy do the dishes. So apparently while my husband turned his back on the dishwasher, my son decided it needed a little dawn dish soap! Hubby closed the door without looking.

5 or so minutes later, we walk into the kitchen to see a mass of bubbles/suds spilling from the dishwasher! LOL Thank god for tile flooring.

Called my son to come and see, he put his hands on his head and shook it lol!

Anyone else have funny stories?

tntmom1027

Asked by tntmom1027 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Too cute!!!
    DS,2, has monkeys that he carries everywhere, Steve and Nina. Well, we we're talking about Santa bringing toys to good boys and girls, so he tells me ,"Matt-chew a good boy.(himself) Andrew a good boy.(big brother) Steve a good boy and Nina a good boy. I said Oh,yeah? .... and he tells me " Santa a Steve a Nina a toy" So, I've wrapped 2 Matchbox cars from Santa. LOL What else do you give a monkey?
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Kind of like me last night. I was watching it's a woderful life in black and white. My 6 year old nephew asked me what was wrong with the tv. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• hahahaha adorable
    shrowdedstar

Answer by shrowdedstar at 3:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Well I guess your floor is clean too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010