I have had major problems with my tonsiles swelling up for about 2 years now. Last yr in november i was sappose to have them out and then found out i was expecting, so they wouldnt do it. The past two weeks they have been really swallen and i can feel them on the out side of my neck. I was told i should go to the er and get them checked. My problem is if they decide to take them out. 1. I dont really have anyone to watch my 6 month old, everyone i know would have to take off work to be able to. (his father and i are not together anymore) 2. Its so close to Christmas and i dont wanna spend my sons first Christmas in the hospital and not with him.
Please, if u know anything about getting them out, how long it takes, or anything; i know nothing about this.
Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010
Answer by twin_mommy at 3:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010
Answer by dancer at 3:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010
Answer by jyvt at 4:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010
Next question overall