how do i find out for sure if my husband is cheating on me withnhis so called friend?

He lied to me about going to worklast friday and took the day off to spend time with her but yet he says nothing happened. they have been friends since high school but her husband who was my husbands best friend just died of cancer. and ever since then he keeps sneaking over there all the phone calls they meke to and from each other he deletes, i know cuz i confronted him and he admitted it and then he took a d ay off work but told me he was working and then his cpworker came into my work and asked why he wasnt at work and i said he was , then i did some checking and found written proof he took the day off. and he admitted to taking the day off to spend time with her but swore up and down that they did nothing now all my guy friend ssay hes cheating and my girklfriends say hes cheating but here i am STUPID trying to proove them wrong but i have been unable to proove him wrong or right, so please anyone that can help me me PLEASE HELP ME!

kuehn714

Asked by kuehn714 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• He's cheating...sorry to say it, but it's most likely true.
    Anonymous

• Ask her
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sounds like he is cheating, otherwise why lie about seeing and calling her? Sorry, but you are going to have to listen to everyone around you, they can see it clearly.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Talk to the other woman. And trust your gut. I don't think he'd be lying unless he has something to hide. Good luck.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 3:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i would say he's cheating.....
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Why not give his friend a call to express your condolences about her husband? Explain you understand that this is a difficult time for her and that YOU and YOUR husband are there to support her. Tell her you are uncomfortable with all of the secret phone calls and sneaking around. Ask her if there is more going on.... something isn't right with the situation......
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Are you serious? If he wasnt cheating and wasn't hiding anything he wouldnt delete the calls and he wouldnt lie about going to work. Next time change the locks pack his shit and leave them on the lawn.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I already answered but I thought I'd add that when my husband and I were engaged, I hacked his cell account online and found out he was talking to his ex all the time. My bags were packed and I was hell bent on leaving but I wanted to really know what was going on so I did phone the other woman. Turns out he really wasn't cheating on me. It was innocent and he deleted the calls because he knew he'd catch shit from me. He didn't know to warn her in advance and her story was the same as his - just a chit chat about life in general. No deep dark secrets or anything, he just knew I was jealous natured and would jump to the worst conclusion (he was right lol). After talking to her I decided not to leave and it opened up a line of communication between him and I and it brought us closer than we had ever been. They have since lost touch and I ended up trusting him more in the long run. It's not always what it seems but who knows.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 3:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• To this day with all kinds of proof my ex husband and his bimbo will deny they were messing around, claiming they started after I left him um no she is the reason I left him so no the other woman doesn't always tell the truth either. The best advice I can give you is Trust your womens intuition, if it's telling you that he is cheating then he is because your intuition is never wrong.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I hate women. Just go beat the shit out of her. She deserves it.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010