Do you have a sensitive guy?

My husband is strangely one of the most sensitive people I know. Things like watching a sad movie or knowing that someone is in a lot of pain can make him cry. I was just curious to know how many women out there actually have a sensitive man. It seems so rare I feel lucky.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• No my husband is one of those guys that if he cries it doesnt make him a man. A man that cries are pussies..... Yeah I hate it. I think real men cry. I wish he was more sensitive like he was when we first started dating.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I do.. where comments and suggestions hurt his feelings.. this can be good AND bad.. he cooks and loves to get me flowers and is bothered when or if we get in an argument and can't let it go until we are better, he is sensitive ( most of the time ) to what makes me happy or my moods or sighs of frustration. He crys at movies if they are sad.. He cries watching sports centuries even.. Yes, he is sensitive and wonderful and thoughtful and still very much a MAN..:)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I do. He tries not to show it to much because people have hurt him, but I've seen it and I'm glad he is.
    Dawn07

Answer by Dawn07 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• well wont say his sensitive but he would shed a tear with me if he sees me cry
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ummm...he's mildly sensitive. he doesn't like cry over sad movies or over drama or anything..
    he cried ( not bawling..but he shed a tear or two) when he proposed to me...when I walked down the aisle..and when our son was born. all of which I think makes him sensitive enough...
    :D
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 5:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That is a big fat NO. He was behind the door when compassion was handed out.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes, he is sensitive yet strong when I need it most!! He's not afraid to let his emotions show.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes, I do he is very sensitive. He cries more at movies then I do and when he thinks of his mom, dad, & brother all dead he cries. He cries if we aren't getting along. He is an extremely manly man though. He's tough and doesn't take any guff off of anyone. He has broken his knuckles on somebodies face one time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine is sensitive, but not to the extent of yours. I have seen and appreciated his more tender moments. But I think it's great that you appreciate your husband for who he is.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010