back in the hospital again(*vent*)

>:o uGg it seemss like things are only getting worst
Last week I had a c section and ended up having a miscarriage I was discharged from the hospital friday morning and was told I needed to rest for 6 weeks well it just so happens that my daughters had a cheer competettion sunday and I just couldn't miss it well after the competettion I droped my daughters off at my sisters house and I went home my neice came over to bring her baby to see me & she brought me some lunch and we were just watching moviess I got up and went to the restroom,I came back sat on the couch andd passed out all I rember is waking up in the ambulance truck&now it seems like I have no energy earlier I got up to go to the restroom&I was just soo tiredd I have no apetetite at all,:-/
& too top it all of its december 13th and instead of getting some christmas shopping done im laying in a hospital bed & still haven't gotten my girls a christmas treee:(
Vent over

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Health

• HUGS mommy. I hope you feel better and next time listen to the doctors orders. I'm sorry for your loss
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• you had a cesarean but you miscarried wtf that makes no sense
    Anonymous

• Sorry you're having such a hard time right now. It's unfortunate, but it's a part of life. Don't stress about Christmas, you'll get it all taken care of - and when it really gets right down to it, your girls need their Mom ... that's what they need, for Christmas and for other times. Your health is more important than all the rest. See if you can get someone to help with picking up a few gifts and with getting a tree set up and ready to decorate. Rest while you can so that you'll be able to decorate the tree with your girls when you're feeling able.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am so confused. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i hope you feel better mama im sorry you went threw that & im sorry for your loss
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• How far along were u??
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• just hang in there.... you'll be just fine you just have to be strong...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• hang in there
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• For the anon-person for ur information my water Broke and I had to have a c section my daughter was born living and she stopped breathing I was 3 monthss ok,
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010