What little, totally unimportant thing do you remember?

I call them "useless pieces of information". Things, that just, for some reason, got stuck in your head after you heard them once.
For example, my husbands goes: "Why do you know that!?" when I tell him, that Steve Martin and my father share the same birthday. lol Why i know that, I don't know.
Or "Pi": the 5th number behind the " , " is a 9!
Or in 1830 you could buy the first Penny Dreadful.

Useless pieces of information. LOL

On the other hand I have to take off my wedding band and have a look at the engraving because I never know wether our anniversary is the 26th or 28th of february!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can recall old phone numbers of people I rarely talk to anymore, include the area codes.

But I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night. Weird.

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 4:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Polar bears are left handed. Penguins and canadian geese mate for life. Dolphins have sex for pleasure. Elephants can't jump. Earth worms have lips and are equipped with both sex organs and have five hearts. Rats and horses are the only mammals that cannot throw up. Cows have five stomachs. Hippos fart through their mouths. I know a lot of useless crap about animals lol.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 4:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I remember lots of trivial things. That's why I beat everyone at trivial pursuit lol I remember my neighbor as a child & Ronald Reagan have the same birthday...Feb 6th.
    Anonymous

• I remember that the names of all 50 states are printed on the back of the $5 bill. I remember many, many lines of Monty Python and the Holy Grail...lol....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I remember what I wore the first time I met hubby. lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The ears & the nose are the only parts of the human body besides the nails & hair that keep on growing all through your life. There are 20 cups of flour in a 5 lb bag .
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I remember most of the words to the songs my sister & I sang as children....50 yrs. ago, but please don't ask me what you said 5 minutes ago!
    bubs57

Answer by bubs57 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Shakespeare's birthday is April 23rd.

I haven't studied Spanish since HS, but I can still tell you the days of the week and the months.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I knew it a minute ago, but I forgot. I'm so tired.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010