What to you think or feel when you see pregnant women smoking?

It makes me sick and makes think even more that people should put in an application before becoming parents. People who smoke while pregnant are down right selfish ignorant people that only care for themselves and not their unborn baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it's none of my business.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I agree with shines its not you or your baby so its none of your business
    Anonymous

• I think it's none of your business.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I use to see and Smell this so many times when I use to go for my prenantal checkup. I think it just nasty and selfish.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I haven't actually ever seen a pregnant woman smoking except on TV or in the movies.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• poor baby my god watch over that child and help its parents to realize what is in the best interests of that child and put its needs above their own
    jyvt

Answer by jyvt at 4:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I also agree that its no ones business. I smoke here and there when I was pregnant and Im a great mother. I didnt/dont need a fucking appication. Im not proud of it but cant turn back time. And I never smoked in public.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• smoked*
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My mom smoked when she was pregnant with me in the 80's because her doctor told her NOT to quit, just to cut down to 1 or 2 a day. She's not ignorant or selfish and she's the absolute BEST mother. I suffered from ZERO health problems. That being said, these days, with the knowledge that is out there and considering doctors very rarely tell mothers not to quit anymore, I think women should quit smoking while pregnant. I quit the day I found out. Still...it's none of my business. Or yours!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It is just disgusting and completely selfish. That is all I'm going to say. Because I want to say alot of mean and nasty things.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010