Anyone else have problems shopping Sears online?

This is our third experience with them that has been messed up by some "glitch" in the system. WTH? Anyone else or is this just my luck?

I know, you're thinking why go back three times? LOL The first two times they fixed quickly and made up for it with free expedited shipping. Both of those times the "glitch" was something else. This time it's the exact same as last time though and even though they knew of the problem no one notified us. We just sat here waiting for an order that wasn't even on its way. Ugh. No more, that's for sure.

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• YES! They sent the wrong item, it took 2 months to get to us before we were able to send it back and when they did they said we would see the credit applied to our account. Well 2 years later and we have yet to see that credit. We called all the time at the beginning and they said it shows we never sent it back but we had a tracking number confirming we did and it was signed for. We fought for ever and finally gave up after 6 months. We lost $90 for some stupid floor mat we never ordered. We ordered a rug not a plastic mat. How they got that mixed up I have no idea
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have had problems every time I've ordered from Sears and refuse to order anything else from them again. Their online shopping experience really, truly sucks. I didn't get any satisfactory resolution to my issues either. Now, when I need Sears-ish stuff, I do JCPenney.com instead and have had much better luck with them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have shopped quite a few times on line w/ Sears & have never had a problem. Hope your luck gets better :)
    bubs57

Answer by bubs57 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes, I order ed a few things they did not send me the correct items had to go through a third party for resolution and I had to keep calling and calling and never got what I ordered.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010