Is anyone else having an "off day"?

My kids woke up earlier than normal...I'm so tired!...and now they won't take their nap like they normally do....Well, if all else fails, I guess the kids will most likely go to bed early tonight and DH and I can have some "quiet time". lol.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 4:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• very off! my house is a mess i have wash up to my butt clean and dirty. my two year old destroyed my favorite make up on my favorite shoes. i went to take our books and movies back and my brand new cars dead, only after my kids were all in their coats and car seats. im out of my meds and peanut butter cups with no car, so im at the point where im going to cry or kills someone LOL. oh and i got this letter in the mail about owing back taxes from 2008 and getting a 500 dollar fine, but i was in highschool then and wasn't working! think its time for bed lol!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• you too...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm tired, y 4 yr old is sick, i'm having a hormonal moment with DH (I'm prego) and everything at work seems to be going wrong.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hell yeah!!
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 4:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I am but I am sick and had to work and now my head is spinning. I managed to get through the day and feel like crap:(
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• *sigh* Well I hope you all have better days tomorrow. :)
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have been lazy all day. I need to do stuff and yet I am not.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I had such a crazy day. I had more Freudian slips. My students looked at me sometimes like I had just grown a 3rd eye. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and never could go back to sleep. So, my brain was in a fog all day. It is hard to teach math to 6th graders and be in a fog.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010