Did anyone see Sarah palin's alaska w/ kate gosselin and all her kids?

I did OMH all that woman did was bitch from the moment she got to the campsite and then was a ttl bitch to Sarah and left early didn't even stay the night and then she starts crying cuz she's freezing and hungry it's like OMG woman they brought you a freakin hot dog and you was too good to eat it! Her kids didn't even want to go they were having fun but she makes them feel guilty by telling them they are palin's and can stay and be palin's and so they all went wit her too...I cannot stand that woman!!!

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nope. I had more important things to do then watch two rich bitches suck up more lime light
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It was disgusting. I have respect for Kate as a mother but shes turned into a snobby bitch! I cant believe how rude she acted. Shes a dip shit
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No way would I watch it, that woman has far exceeded the 15 minutes of fame she got by peddling her kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No I did not watch it, I care for those two about the same. Not at all.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, I missed it. Maybe they'll play it again because I wanna see it!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• nope kinda heard about it from the news....I really have no respect for Kate.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I watched it, I really like Sarah's dad, he seems like the perfect grandpa.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010