Is it just me?

Is it just me, that gets irritated at the lines when going to the store? There will be six lines and five will be open, then there will be ten plus customer's waiting in line. Then of course customers that will usually buy a lot more than what you have in your buggy. That usually doesn't bother me that someone has a lot more, it is just that, for some reason, that one lane, that is closed, just p*sses me off. Give me a bump, if you agree?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 4:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it bothers me cause we have a shortage of jobs and lines that wrap around the damn store! Hire more cashiers damn it!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 4:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm pretty impatient, so yea, it annoys me.

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 4:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sorry it really doesn't bug me too much..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yeah, it is annoying. And the loads of people who don't care that other people are in the shop as well. I think shopping is not my cup of tea.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That is so annoying! When there's few people in the store there is a bunch of lanes open but when it's crowded only a few are open.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No its not just you, i hate those long lines and if the item can wait, i leave. i am now praticing more patience with that because if i ca have patience with my 5 year old, i sure as hell can wait i a line!! right? wish me luck!!!
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 4:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The last few months every time I've been in the store there are long lines and 2 checkers. I started going to the self check and apparently a lot of others had that idea too and not just the people who have a few things but grocery shopping. That probably bothers me more than standing in a mile long line to have a human being wait on me.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The only time it bugs me is when the lines are kinds of long and there are lanes closed.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2010