With all of the new technology available for the home, do you still go to movie theaters?

Now they have Blu-Ray players, video players, DVRs, TiVo, movies on the computer/phone, Fancast, etc.

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 4:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• We have quite a good computer home and home cinema system. We love to watch movies home. And usually not far after the premier in the cinema they sell the DVDs. And no tall people sits in front of me, no talking, no popcorn munching. There are some good movies worth to watch in the cinema... But we go there less often than before.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Nothing beats a movie at a theater. I still go often, regardless of what gadgets and gizmos we have at home.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I only go to the $1 movies once in a while. Plus I could care less for all the new crap they have out. I'll stick to simple DVDs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Only for movies that we've REALLY been anticipating. So maybe 3 times a year. Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Narnia. Most movies we just wait and then rent or buy, since we have a pretty awesome TV. But those movies and sometimes action movies that look really good we'll see on the bigscreen. But stuff like comedies/romantic comedies, or drama...nah..not worth it for what it costs to go.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Most defiantly, it is the whole movie experience!!!
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 4:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 4:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The last movie I saw in a theater was Notorious LMAO, I'd rather take what I would have spent to take us all to the movies and just go to family video, rent 10 movies for $5, and still have money left over to go feed us all at mcdonalds.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Of course we still go to movie theaters, it's fun! Annnnnnnd it's the only place you can get that sinfully delicious popcorn! Going to the theater is a treat!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 4:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I still love a movie "date" . I am most interested in the 3D movies these days . I soooooooooooo enjoy going to Movie Tavern and ordering a cocktail and an appetizer while watching a movie ...I never was a popcorn movie combo fan .
    H20Baybee

Answer by H20Baybee at 5:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Occasionally.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2010