Ever get tired of the crap people post on here just to get points?

I don’t mean opinions, some people are actually asking for that. I mean when someone posts “I don’t know never tried it” How is that helpful?
For a few weeks now, I keep thinking I need to post asking “Where do you store your blutooth when it’s not in your ear”
But I know I’m going to get a bunch of answers like “never used one, they generate radiation and cause brain cancer”
I want to say “REALLY! Your monitor puts out as much radiation and by the looks of your SCORE you ass hasn’t left the chair since you started spilling your toxic waste all over Answers!” {{LAUGH!}}

sidesplittinglaughter

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 4:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL Yes!! You should only get points if you actually answer the question asked!
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Try asking the question and ignore the answers you dont like. Its called an open forum. Everyone always gets answers they dont like or agree with
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• How do you know who's posting for points unless its in the crazy for creidt section? Some people just want actually peoples opinions on things even if the question seems stupid to most. You shouldnt let little things bother you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'd rather read that then what I did a few days about some of the women on here having had sexual relations with their pets. I have been a bit disturbed by that.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yuck, glad I managed to miss THAT one, Shines3!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I get more sick of the nasty responses and questions. As long as someone is being polite and friendly, I don't care what they talk about.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yeah, I'm a little surprised people are still doing that. I thought the exciting novelty of the points had worn off a while ago for most everyone. I saw a lot of that when they first started the points system.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Why does it matter? If you're that susceptible to the effects of the interwebs, perhaps you should abstain :)

(LOL, I do know what you mean... I've been on here as long as anyone else- they're in the 30'40's levels. I think its kinda silly)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've noticed there are people who are "Something Major" or "Something Minor" - a lot of them got there by posting stupidity.

You'd think along with points for answers you'd get a Rank for actual Content - 40 words or less doesn't count - must use KeyWords in response LOL Something!
    Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have a couple of minors. But I tend to stick to topics I feel comfortable responding to. For example, I wouldn't necessarily post in Trying to Conceive because 1) It's not where I am in my life at the moment and 2) conceiving was never my problem. Staying pregnant to term was. So, in that situation, I have no real advice of consequence to offer.

I do try to answer the question asked, or if I cannot (but could if I had more information), I will ask for clarification so I can respond. However, I think it's rather a poor assumption to think that anyone with a higher level or a major or minor got there just for posting nonsense.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010