Do all men do it??? adult content

Sometimes I will get on the internet and find that my husband has been looking at porn, is this something to be worried about? What would you do if this was your significant other??? and yes, this has happened more than once!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe like 90% of them do it and if I found out my SO looked at porn I would be livid. I find it disrespectful and we've already talked about it before. If he wanted to get off looking at other naked women then he should have never asked me to marry him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have no problem with it, I watch it to sometimes... now if he is locking himself in a room for long periods and buying it excessivly then it would be time to have a talk... or if it's effecting your sex life
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine doesn't, thank goodness! He did a LONG time ago, but has since repented and God took that desire away from him. He enjoys his wife and that's enough!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 5:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Well, sometimes I do. When I don't have enough sex and I need to get rid of the frustration and energy. It is much better than being miserable. It doesn't mean we cheat on the other. Or we don't love them. It just means we don't have enough sex and we love our partner but we help ourselves. Time after time when the other is depressed or tired all the time, it is just a good exercise. My SO knows about it. And he knows why I do it. He doesn't have a problem with it. Because he knows I need sex and I don't go out and get that from someone else. It is another question what kind of porno though...

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I like porn and do not feel there is anything wrong with it. Have you tried watching it with him and enhancing your love life. Maybe he will not sneak because you are doing it together. Just a suggestion.
    hap2bmom

Answer by hap2bmom at 5:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'd much rather have my husband looking at internet porn than trolling for internet whores on networking sites like he's just been busted doing. Douche. If he would have stuck to porn we wouldn't be heading to splitsville!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, i don't think it's weird. Only if it's effecting your sex life.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine does at his age you would think it has lost it's
    appeal, but in many ways it has, it never has bother me.

Answer by older at 5:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ..no, not all men do it. my husband doesn't. at least I haven't found any proof yet...lol
    however, it wouldn't bother me. as long as he's still coming to me for sex and satisfying my needs too, there's no issue.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 5:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes lots of men do it. Not all of them. Lots of them though. Even the ones who's wives say they dont. They probably do it the most.
    Anonymous