My dad does weight watchers, I'm making dinner and I don't know if I made a good choice!

Can someone tell me how many points this is or at least tell me if it's a good choice for someone who gets over 50 points (I think) a day? He told me fat, carbs, fiber and protien are what matter now instead of the calories, fiber and fat that they did when I did weight watchers a while back.

THANKS!!!!

I REALLY appreciate it!

Enchilada Casserole

4.25 grams of fat
11.5 carbs
7 grams of protien
1 gram of fiber

**PS....no crappy answers, please. I'm not trying to do weight watchers for free or any of that crap. I'm just trying to make my dad a healthy meal that won't totally throw off all of his points for the day. He's do SO great, has lost 80 pounds on WW in about a year and I don't want to the one who feeds him a crappy meal. KWIM?

This is all PER SERVING.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'm not on WW but I do eat healthy and that sounds good to me! He will appreciate that you care enough to consider his diet.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You don't have a calorie count? For points, you need calories, fat, and fiber.
    50 points a day? That seems really really high. I get 18-23.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• he will be happy that you care about what you are making for his diet i have ww book with me and sometimes i cook some things from it i will after this baby is born
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• What I want to know is how you made n enchilada casserole with only 4 grams of fat! WOW! You go girl!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• congratulations to your DAD !!!! How fantastic for him . I believe you can go online to the weight watchers site and find point qualities but you can never ever go wrong with lean meats ...fish , chicken, pork chops and veggies . Some veggies have a higher glycemic index than others ...you will want to go with the LOWesT glycemic index foods ...so spinach ....tomatoes ...etc are always safe choices .
    I commend you for wanting to support your dad on his way to a healthier lifestyle . Yay for both of you . By the way , ck online for glycemic index of foods ...it will be so very helpful in making your choices . :) Keep up the support !!!
    H20Baybee

Answer by H20Baybee at 5:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• JulieJacobKyle...

Not anymore. They changed the points system on November 30. They don't use calories anymore.

Everyone else...thank you!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It is true they did change as of November 30th. Right now with the information you gave me the points would be 3, so if that is per serving then it is 3 points per serving. If it for the whole thing then the points would be even less then that.

I think your father will be very happy to hear that.

Enjoy!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Siounds good to me!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• 3 points per serving
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 5:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Cool! THANK YOU!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010