Question about Uggs

for those who own Uggs...there is a pair on ebay i want to bid on. curious if they run to size compared to other brands? i usually have to buy a size 12 but can sometimes fit into 11. the ones i want to bid on are size 11. i want to be as sure as i can since the seller does not take returns. thanks!

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 5:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Uggs usually run big. DH is a 12 and his size 12 uggs are little big on him
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Since they don't come in 1/2 sizes, they recommend that you order a size up. I have 2 pair (short and tall), and they are 9's, both styles fit fine and I wear an 8 - 8.5

Be really careful, NPR just ran a story and said that 80% of the Uggs being sold on eBay are fakes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have a pair that I got ages ago (back when people made fun of me for wearing such ugly boots). They are a 7 and I usually wear an 8 and they are fine. You're not supposed to wear socks w/ them, so keep that in mind.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i dont care too much if they are fake, i just happen to like the style. its hard being picky and having big feet, lol. right now it is only listed at $.99 but im sure that will change as the bidding gets closer to ending. its not the "classic" style, its a knit kind, i guess would be the best way to describe them. i hate wearing socks, even in the winter so that wont be a problem.
    AgentBrez

Comment by AgentBrez (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• They run bigger but they keep you a lot warmer than the fakes out there.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• to me they run bigger and they stretch after a while
    tat2dmommie

Answer by tat2dmommie at 9:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have read reviews where they said they ran big but I am a solid 9 and they fit me perfectly. I do have narrow heels so I will wear thin socks inside just so my heels don't slip. I went barefoot one day and got a blister. i have the cardi boot and slippers not sure of the other styles.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Good luck in your bidding!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010