just curious.....about cramping

I am 14 weeks preggo and i have been under alot of stress. we have been to the doctors a couple weeks ago,and everything with the babys heart beat sounded great, today i have been cramping, and i dont know if t is just gas.... I cant get into see the doc until tuesday... should i be concerned that all the stress could hurt my baby? Also i have to carry around my 40 child but not that often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Cramping is a sign of preterm labor. Are you having contractions with the cramping?? If not drink plenty of water and relax as much as possible. Try not to lift anything heavy and get as much rest as you can until you can get into your doctor's office. Good luck and god bless!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Oh and stress can bring on preterm labor...what you feel mentally can come out physically in your body. Please, please relax!!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008