I am 5 days late I was supposed to start on friday but so far nothing not even cramps i took 2 test both said negative i have been off the pill for about 2 months now. what should i do if i dont start by wednesday i am going to call me dr.

My last period was nov 12 and i was set to start on friday i am usually like clock work i am confused with my other i was late and the test immediately came back positive. that is the only other times i have been late. what do you think is going on???

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 5:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you took pills it can be your hormones go back to normal. If it was like clockwork before I would recommend to go to the doctor anyway. Just in case. I hope everything turns out well:)

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Stress, illness, and diet can cause your cycle to be off and make you menstruate late. It's possible you may be pregnant and not producing enough HcG yet. Wednesday may be a bit early to be concerned enough to go to a dr, but make an appointment for next week before Christmas because definitely if you are still late and tests are still negative by Monday, then you'll want to see a dr. And if it's positive you'll still want to see the dr. Then if your period starts you can always just call and cancel the appt.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• pt's are best if taken first thing in the morning.. that way the hormons are stored in your urin all night and are stronger... expically if your that early in pregnancy
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 5:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i took one when i got the test and one this morning. both came back negative but i am NEVER late when i stoped the pill before my daughter my cycle went as it usually would with no problems it worrys me because my mom just beat uterine cancer and i have had a big problem with cysts caused by the mirena this year. but after it was out they went away. the only reason i can think of is pregnancy i did the ovulation caculater on baby center and we had sex in that window my most fertile day was the 24th and well.....

i am not anymore stressed than usual and my diet is the same and i havent been sick other than a little sore throat.
    brittanybell

Comment by brittanybell (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I took five pregnancy tests when I was late and they all came back negative three months later I found out I was pregnant I almost crapped myself.
    lonemom1987

Answer by lonemom1987 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• STARTED THIS MORNING!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!! dint know how to handle another one right now. maybe next year or after christmas but right now the kids are already crazy and money is already tight tha you guysfor all your advice.
    brittanybell

Comment by brittanybell (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010