anyone know why?

Anyone know why people ask a question explain all the details to you about the situation and then ask What do you think about this?

& When you give your opinion (like they asked) they flip OUT and go off on you trying to put down your parenting and your children?

can anyone tell me why people are so ridiculous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We like for people to confirm what we feel or think, so when we ask for opinions we are just asking you to confirm our thinking not be different!!!!

I agree it's ridiculous, I don't agree with the responses where you slam someone or put them down, but in reality if you ask for someones opinion you're gonna get all kinds of answers. When I've people come at me because they don't like my response I simply respond back with "then please don't ask for opinions, as they differ from person to person, you should be more specific and ask for people to reassure you that you're right"
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Drama-mamas.

Some people need to fill their lives with the excitement of arguing with people themselves and starting arguments between others. We all knew women like this in high school. Many of them never really grow up.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think they want to ask the question..you know..say it out loud and it makes you feel better?
    Maybe in asking the question they aren't really ready to hear the answers. Sometimes the answers aren't what they were expecting and they hurt. Even if the answers weren't given in a mean way. Not to say that some women here can't be mean....some most definetely can...how sad! But on the other hand some can me incredibly supportive and kind.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• the truth hurts and some just can't handle the truth. and i'll agree with those above some of these moms can be a bit brutal at times, i think if some of them worded their response differently it might make a difference. constructive criticism is good when done the right way
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008