Ever been startled...?

When you feel your first "big" kick, have you ever been startled by it? As in, walking around or just sitting watching tv and you look like you just spazed out? lol Well it happened to me yesterday. My bf and I were lookin at trees in Walmart. As we turned the corner I like yelped I guess you could say. I felt like I walked into to the corner of something and it hit my stomach. there was nothing in front of me.. then I realized that was my first BIG kick lmao.. my bf looked at me like..ummmmm you oook? what the heck just happened. it was funny. Then it happend 3 hours later watchin movie with roomie. she looked at me like there was something wrong with me.. hahaha it was so powerful that it took me by surprise and I jumped. same spot each time. mid belly by belly button. ahhhhh. and its only the beginning. love it...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol. It can be a bit surprising at first.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• it is an amazing feeling!!! I am 14 weeks with my third and am feeling baby move alllll around real lightly. Every day it seems stronger. Cant wait for that big kick! :)
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• 20 wks and 3 days for me!!:)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes! More so because she got me right where like my cervix is located so it smarted a bit.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i cant wait!!!
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have a pacemaker made out of metal in the walls of my stomach. My son landed his first kick right up against it and it shocked me (literally lol). But it was amazing. Sadly he played kickball with it the whole pregnancy and that first kick came at sixteen weeks because I was so tiny I was lucky enough to feel it soooo early. He is two now and plays soccer like a pro...must have been all that practice lol.
    babyTmommytobe

Answer by babyTmommytobe at 6:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ahahah babytmommyobe... my son i use to call my little soccer player.. he loves to kick the ball around. he is 6.. yeah this is my second and its taken a LOT longer more like 5 weeks than it did with my first
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Im 33 weeks and my baby still can make me let out a yelp! Lol
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Lol yeah the first time Chris kicked me like that I yelped you can say it was funny.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• LOL.. your stories seem as funny as mine.. its priceless :-D
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010