ok so do you kiss on the first date, and when does that happen?

so i am going on a dinner "date" and if he pays which he probably will (has paid for all my coffee dates with him)... how do i make myself ready for a kiss...do i ask him to hug goodbye or what? SO out of practice, actually never had much practice LOL I'm 40!!

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 5:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Just use your body language:) He will understand:) I am crossing my fingers:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• hahaah yes i feel if you dont kiss soon then what happens after weeks of dating and you kiss and theres nothing there? you wasted time... and lifes too short for that...

just let things happen naturally though. you dont wanna force things. just if your interested in kissing be extra flirty and hope it happens...
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 5:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i kissed my husband on our date, i had gone to the rest room with a friend as we had a double date and she dared me to kiss him and i did it
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes! The kiss should come natural so just be ready and enjoy it. :)
    At the end of the night usually, or any time your privately in close proximity.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 5:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• For a change of pace...try this...I did it only once in my life and it was one of the best dates I ever had. This is only if you two know that you are already attracted to each other in the "I know I'm gonna want/he's gonna want a kiss" way...when he comes to get your or when you guy meet, right after the "hi"...plant one on him...he's going to be taken back and when he is, tell him "look I just wanted to get that out of the way so the rest of the evening should go absolutely smoothly and no pretenses." My date went awesome...he loved being thrown off like that and believe it or not, no we didn't end up in the sack that night...it was a while before we slept together.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010