Too soon to test??

AF was on Nov 24 through Nov 28. I never have pms symptoms either. I had extreme cramping and a few twinges in my lower abdomen on Dec 2-4. Could this have been ovulation pains? Also, what is the earliest I could test do you think? Thanks! Maybe this month will be our positive one. :)

meg4763

Asked by meg4763 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a positive 8 days before my missed period but if you want to be 100% I would wait until you're due for AF.
    manamott

Answer by manamott at 5:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sounds like ovulation pains to me. If you ovulated on the 4th, then this Saturday the 18th would be a good time to test. If it's neg, test every two or 3 days until either it's positive or your period comes. If neither happens by Christmas, call your dr the following Monday (the 27th).
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• you can test about 5days before your missed period, if it come back neg dont worry or panic, just keep relaxed and exjoy the love making me and my husband done it every couple of days which helped us conceive dont get your hopes up but i hope it does work out for you
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I took a test 3 days before missed and got to dark pink lines.. worth a shot
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 5:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• we're on the same cycle! I am hoping too so good luck to ya

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thank you! I'll keep updating status...goodluck to you all too!
    meg4763

Comment by meg4763 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Definitely too soon. I would wait at least until the 20th to test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010