Do you?

When it's dinner time in your house, do you fix your husbands plate?

Hubby and I were just having this conversation about how his step-mom doesn't fix his dad's plate anymore. I've always fixed DH's food, and I will continue to make his plate until we're dead.

How do you and your husband do it?

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I ALWAYS fix my husbands plate. ALWAYS ..... only time I haven't is when I'm very ill!!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, he is an adult and can decide for himself how much he would like to eat. I do cook every night, it's all brought to the table in serving bowls and dishes however we each make our own plate.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, I do not fix his plate. He's a grown up & can decide for himself what he would like to eat & how much. I cook dinner every night & put the plates of food on the table & we each choose & take as much as we'd like to eat.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• sometimes I do sometimes I dont
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I cook, therefore I serve him and present it to delight the eye also, I do not do this out of duty but out of love, if he is nasty, one of the first things that go out the window is his dinner, I have done it before and he knows I will do it again. I have flushed his dinner down the sink disposal in some occasions when he is a smart ass, needless to say it hasn't happen often.

Answer by older at 5:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Nope, he fixes mine.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I almost always make his plate. The only reason I would not is if he was home late and it was a crock pot meal. It would stay warmer in the crock pot than on a plate in the microwave like I would do otherwise. Then when he gets home he'll dish it himself.
    manamott

Answer by manamott at 5:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i think it depends on what we are having
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He gets his own. We don't sit at the table to eat,its in front of the tv

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i dont have a husband..but if i did, i probably wouldnt..lol..i would with certain meals..like mac n cheese, or some sort of casserole..but if we have like chicken, rice, and veggies..then no..he an pick what he wants himself..he's a big boy!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010