SECRET GIFT GIVERS....

I got to work this afternoon after not being there for a few days. There was a Hot wheels track and 5 hot wheels cars with my name on it.. My head guest service lady said that she came to work and it was on her desk for me. WOW I wanted to cry. Things are so bad that I applied for Toys for Tots this year. I only work with 3 people, not including 4 managers that run the mall. I haven't the slightest clue. But I was overly greatful for something so nice that someone did for my little man. They have no idea how greatful I am. I still want to cry, cause the stresses of this year being this low on income is making Christmas near impossible. Even tho I don't know who it was, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, My son will LOVE it!!!! :-D

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• Oh, that just brings tears to my eyes. I'll tell you the spirit of giving never seizes to amaze me. I can't believe people don't believe in Santa he's in our hearts that's where he is. I am so happy your little guy will have something for Christmas!

christmas service

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Me too thank you! and it amazes me that people can still be so generous :*)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That's awesome- I'm sure he'll love it!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• awesome!
    Anonymous

• i know how it feels to be strapped...im broke,like broke broke.....my family is the reason my son is going to have presents this year.....ive been trying to find a job but its hard,the economy is bad.......but i keep my head up and try again.....but i got teary eyed reading this post....i pray that things get better for you and you son
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2010